ANZ White Ferns Pink Zinc promotion terms and conditions
Promoter and Organiser
- The promoter and organiser of the ANZ WHITE FERNS Pink Zinc promotion is ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited, whose registered address is ANZ Centre, 23-29 Albert Street, Auckland 1010, (the “Promoter”).
How to enter
- The promotion commences on Friday 24 January 2020 at 6.00am and closes on Monday 2 March 2020 at 8.00am.
- To enter you must go to the ANZ NZ Facebook page, select ‘TRY IT’ on the ANZ Pink Zinc filter post, use the Pink Zinc AR filter, save the photo to your phone, and post the photo (with the Pink Zinc AR filter applied) to the ANZ Pink Zinc post as a comment.
- By entering the ANZ WHITE FERNS Pink Zinc promotion you are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. The ANZ WHITE FERNS Pink Zinc promotion is open to all New Zealand residents or citizens. Employees of ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. One entry per person. Maximum of one prize per person.
- Data costs associated with using Facebook and the AR filter will be responsibility of the entrant and depends on your mobile network provider. Data may not be included as part of your plan package – check with your telecommunications provider.
- Incomplete or unreadable entries, unlawful entries and entries that don’t comply with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid. All entries become the property of ANZ.
- There are 40 prizes to be awarded during the promotional period.
- The prize pool consists of:
- 1 x hospitality experience for six people at a WHITE FERNS match taking place at Eden Park during the 2020/21 summer cricket season. ANZ will confirm the date of the match with the winner before 1 December, 2020.
- 5 x backyard beach cricket sets, comprising 1 x cricket cooler, 1 x outdoor umbrella, 1 x beach cricket set, 1 x BBQ up to the value of $1,500 in total.
- 22 x WHITE FERNS shirts.
- 8 pairs of tickets to one of the following WHITE FERNS matches: Thursday 30 Jan 2020 Seddon Park, Hamilton; Sunday 2 February 2020 Bay Oval Tauranga; Thursday 6 February Seddon Park, Hamilton; Sunday 9 February Basin Reserve, Wellington; Monday 10 February Basin Reserve Wellington; Thursday 13 February University of Otago Oval, Dunedin.
- 4 x commemorative WHITE FERNS cricket bats.
- ANZ will use its best endeavours to award the requested size of shirt, however reserves the right to award another size if your requested size is unavailable.
- ANZ will use its best endeavours to award tickets to the requested match, however reserves the right to award another match if tickets are unavailable.
- Prizes of tickets to WHITE FERNS matches and the hospitality experience do not include travel or accommodation. Winners will need to make their own way to the match and relevant city.
Prize winner notification
- ANZ will randomly select forty winners during the promotional period whose entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. ANZ will notify the prize winner by Personal Message (PM) on Facebook within 24 hours of being selected. If we haven’t heard back from the prize winner within 24 hours of contacting them the prize will be deemed forfeited and we will select another winner.
- Tickets to WHITE FERNS matches will be sent to the prize winner by courier three days before the selected match. Shirts, bats and backyard beach cricket sets will be sent to the prize winner within 10 working days of the winner responding to ANZ.
- All tickets are issued subject to Ticket Terms and Conditions (“Ticket Conditions”) which apply to the possession and use of tickets. The winners of the prize will be required to comply with the Ticket Conditions.
Your personal information
- ANZ will hold all entrants’ personal information and may use such information to administer the ANZ WHITE FERNS Pink Zinc promotion. You can access and correct personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- Each winner agrees to take part in publicity, as determined by ANZ. This includes the use of their name and photo for advertising and promotional purposes, including on social media.
- Each winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and releases ANZ from any claim, including damages, in connection with the prize draw or the prize.
- By entering the prize draw you acknowledge that (1) this prize draw is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed or associated with Facebook; (2) the information you provide is to ANZ and not Facebook and (3) Facebook has no liability to you in relation to this prize draw.
- Users must use the AR filter responsibly, including without limitation not using the AR filter to take photos containing any offensive or inappropriate content, as determined by ANZ. If users choose to save or share a photo taken via the AR filter they must do so responsibly and in such a way that does not cause any harm or damage to the ANZ brand. Breach of this term may result in a user being blocked from accessing the AR filter in future and/or liability to ANZ for any loss or damage caused (directly or indirectly) by the user.
- ANZ shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with this promotion, the AR filter, using the filter, claiming or using any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of ANZ, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- ANZ accepts no responsibility for any entries that fail to reach ANZ by the closing date for any reason. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by ANZ not the time of transmission by the entrant.
- ANZ’s decisions on all matters regarding the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ANZ reserves the right to extend, discontinue or change the prize draw at any stage.
ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited